Sustainable Acetate Satin Ribbon
Acetate is made from wood pulp from sustainably sourced Pine and Eucalyptus trees.
The wood is processed to extract the cellulose which is then reacted with acetic acid. This produces granules which are then dissolved in acetone and extruded to form a 59% biobased acetate yarn. This yarn is produced in the USA in an almost closed-loop system where the waste from the production process is either reused, recycled or offered for sale. This yarn is certified as Biodegradable.
- Ribbon Width – 36mm
- Roll Length – 100m Roll
- Easy to work with
- The ribbon has a soft sheen on one side, matt on the reverse.
- Great for gift wrapping & bow making
- Biodegradable – Cellulose Wood Pulp
- Not suitable for garments or machine washing
- Not suitable for printing
- More Widths Available Here